MULTI FACES INSTALL
HOW I MANAGED TO DO IT
I went round and round in circles watching instructional videos until I realised
the videos do not show enough detail.
Because of this I thought I'd type this up for others to follow.
This is the steps I eventually went through to get it working.
Remember I am not the developer of any of this software, so I cannot help with that.
THIS IS JUST HOW I MANAGED TO DO IT.
IN CASE THIS IS NOT COMMON KNOWLEDGE
This method does not work on Huawei phones as HMS is pre installed as a system service and cannot be cloned.
BEFORE STARTING - Download everything to your phone or tablet but do not install untill required.
1. Install Virtual
2. Install Tia Chi
3. Install Huawei Health but use Tia Chi installer just once agree to allow it
4. Install Huawei Mobile Services but use Tia Chi installer just once
5. Instal Multi Face with Android package just once
6. Open Tia Chi press blue circle at bottom right and select Manage Modules
7. Tick box next to Multi Face and go back
8. Press blue circle again and manage modules
9. Top right press three dots select compatibility engine
10. Go back twice to main Tia Chi page and from there run health
11. Input Chinese I.D. or normal as both work when Huawei Mobile Services pops up
12. Continue with health install and pair your watch.
13. If watch is already paired with another device on watch swipe down go to settings - system - disconnect. This will now allow your watch to pair with new device
15. Once paired and health setup go to watch face
16. Top right three dots you should see option to install faces
17. Find folder on device where you have faces. Remember to move these out of the download folder first
18. Hope this works for you all