MULTI FACES INSTALL
HOW I MANAGED TO DO IT
I went round and round in circles watching instructional videos until I realised
the videos do not show enough detail.
Because of this I thought I'd type this up for others to follow.
This is the steps I eventually went through to get it working.
Remember I am not the developer of any of this software, so I cannot help with that.
THIS IS JUST HOW I MANAGED TO DO IT.
IN CASE THIS IS NOT COMMON KNOWLEDGE
This method does not work on Huawei phones as HMS is pre installed as a system service and cannot be cloned.
Because of this you will need to use another manufacturers device, an old phone or tablet with Wifi and Bluetooth should work.
Delete any software you may have installed from previous attempts and start
from new with this process.
Download everything to your phone or tablet using the links below and remember to allow installs from unknown places in your device settings..
1. Install Tia Chi with
Android Package Manager
2. Install Huawei Health with Android Package Manager
4. Install Huawei Mobile Services with Android Package Manager
3. Install Multi Face with Android Package Manager
4. Open Tia Chi press Blue Circle at bottom right and select Manage Modules
5. Tick box next to Multi Face and go back
6. Press blue circle again select Manage Modules
7. Now top right press the three dots and select - Compatibility Engine
8. Now go back and press Blue Circle bottom right and select Create App
9. Now select Huawei Mobile Services. This may take some time but let it finish and it may ask you to uninstall original select OK.
10. Now press Blue Circle again to Create App, this time select Huawei Health. Again may take some time but let it finish. It may ask to uninstall originalselect OK
11. Once Health and Mobile services have been created select Health and set it up as normal. No need for Chinese ID just use your normal ID.
12. If watch is already paired with another device do this - On watch swipe down go to settings - system - disconnect. This will now allow your watch to pair with new device
15. Once paired and health setup go to device and watch face.
16. Top right three dots you should now see option to install faces
17. Find folder on device where you have faces. Remember to move these out of the download folder first.
18. Install the desired face – once installed go to watch, long press on screen to change face. Find the new face you installed and select it. This part is required to finish installation and you will not see the install in health until you do this.
19. Hope this works for you all